Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rainy Lake







































A couple weeks ago my mom and I packed up the boys and journeyed off in the car for a miserable six hour up to International falls to visit all of our family!! Keegan did not so much care for that long of a trip and didn't sleep a wink....ugh. But once we reached our destination we had a GREAT TIME!! We stayed with my aunt and uncle, Darlene and Babe, who have a beautiful house on Rainy Lake. We go every summer and it is always a nice time with too much, wonderful food!! Riley got to drive his first boat, and Keegan took his first boat ride. I think he liked it, he even feel asleep!! Babe took Riley and I out on the tube....he dumped me a couple times, I forgot how strong you need to be to ride on a tube!! I had a hard time getting back on the tube once I fell off......really, have you ever tried getting on a tube in the middle of a lake?? Not so easy. I had to swim to the boat and Babe grabbed my arm and by brother-in-law grabbed my leg and picked me up and got me back on!! Wasn't too attractive!! HA. I do want to thank Darlene and Babe for EVERYTHING....for letting all eight of us stay with you, for the great food, for the drinks and for the sweatshirt!! You have no idea how much we all appreciate you guys. You have been there for Mom, Amber, Summer and myself so much since my Dad has died and I can't express enough what it means to me. I know Dad appreciates everything you two do...... We love you!!!






1 comment:

Kelsey said...

i'd like to see a reenactment of you trying to get onto the tube.. haha ;) jk. love ya!