Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have a cute little boy!!





































Even Benny Sapp from the Vikings, #22, would agree with me!!
















Today my sister-in-law and my brother-in-law came down to meet me and the boys for lunch and then head over to the Vikings training camp!! We didn't really stay too long, it was extremely hot and I, of course, forgot the stoller and sun screen!! We got there really early and stood by a bunch of people yelling at the players as they drove past in their bikes of autograghs. We figured we weren't going to get any anyways so we decided to head to Cold Stone and get the boys ice cream before practice started!! Keegan had on a Vikings onesie with matching pants but it was so hot so I took his pants off and had him walk around in just his onesie and crocs, plus before we left Riley wanted his hair in a Mohawk so I did both their hair like that!! It was so cute, their Dad didn't really think so though!!! :)








Anyways, as we are walking to get ice cream, I was staring at Keegan and then I heard this voice say "Oh, he is so cute!!" I looked up and it was #22, Benny Sapp, a starter for the Vikings!! So I asked him then if he wanted HIS picture taken with KEEGAN, not the other way around!!! He kinda looked at me and said sure and turned his bike around and came over to me and grabbed Keegan and put him on his lap!! I am sure I looked like an idiot because I was laughing and yelling for Riley and Sam to get over here and get in the picture!! Keegan was screaming at one point, but Benny kept pointing out pictures to Keegan and eventually he quit crying!!! It was an amazing experience for the boys and AJ. So next time you are watching the vikings and you see #22 with the ball in his hand, picture that ball to be my son.








P.S. I am sure it was my sister-in-law, AJ, that caught his attention...not my cute little boy!!! :)
















3 comments:

Kari Kettner said...

Cute pics!!!

amber said...

I wish i could have been there!!! and i know that he just used keegan to get closer to aj!!

Alyssa said...

Haha! I don't think it was me...Keegan was definitely the star! It was such a fun day regardless of the heat! Hopefully Keegan and Riley will be able to call Benny, uncle Benny some day :)