Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Martin County West thats our name!!!




My wonderful, WONDERFUL mother decided that she would bring up a BIG tub of all my high school things to my house for me to keep so she could get rid of it. Now I just have more crap to put in storage. Riley and I were going through everything, and I will have to say that some of it was neat to see again!! Anyways, we were looking at all my sport stuff and decided Riley would look really cool if he wore all of my buttons from 7th grade on up, and he was sporting my softball hat too!! I always new he would pick the better school......MCW!!


Please don't click on any of the pictures to make them bigger, you will notice in some that I have HUGE glasses, braces and slicked back hair. Really Mom??? Did you really think I looked cute???? How embarrassing.




3 comments:

Tracy said...

This is all I have to say:

We are the Raiders, mighty, mighty, Raiders.......

MCW Maveriks SUCK!!!

Summer said...

Go Mavs!!!
Don't worry Heather, Mom gave Sayla a Welcome Wildcats flag for her birthday. My favorite is your volleyball button on the bottom, sweet!

Alyssa said...

I have so many favorites, I can't pick just one. God you're sexy heath.