Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daycare!

A little late on posting this....BUT, daycare went great last week!! When Chris and I went to drop him off on Monday he just stood there with his blanket and stared at us and everything around him! He got hit in the cheek on his first day...but other then that it went ok. Tuesday-Thursday were a little different, he cried and screamed when we got into the door :( They said after five minutes after I left he was fine. It is funny to walk in there and pick him up and see him sitting at a table and a chair eating taco salad. I still picture him as a 'baby' it breaks my heart!!! He has school pictures next week..HA!! They are kind of expensive for this age, or for all ages...it is actually kind of a joke, but how can you say no??! You can't.
I will post pictures later!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

SOO proud of my Keegs! What a big boy!