Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And.....the clothes are off!


Recently Keegan has learned how to take his shirt off, its great! Not really. We went for a walk the other day and when we got home I looked at him and he had his shirt half off!! So, when you are driving through town and you happen to see a half naked 1 1/2 year old, don't be afraid, its just my boy. And YES, I do realize it is getting colder and he continues to run around with his clothes off.....if you don't like it, close your eyes. This boy is ALL HULKE.....I think he has been watching his Grandpa Rick one too many times. Lets keep the clothes on boys!!!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

LOL! I love it! It is a Hulke thing!

Summer said...

Cute! I'm pretty sure once it really gets cold, Keegan might change his mind. Who wouldn't want to see cute Keegan running around in a diaper?

Grandpa Rapid said...

if he has the body like i do, show it off big guy!