Friday, September 11, 2009

my little 2nd grader











Riley had a great day in 2nd grade!! He told me that he would love school so much more if he could have Mr. Murphy be his teacher until he graduates!!! He has so many stories to tell about him already and we are only on day 3!! Excited to see what the year will bring!

Riley had decided that he wanted pancakes and bacon for his first day, so I made him just that. I even made the pancakes the shape of an "R" and a "2" I was so proud of them that I decided I would take a picture of Riley with his pancakes......only to find out that the camera was DEAD. :(
So I could not get any of him that morning. Chris and I always take him to his classroom on the first day of school too and get a picture by his locker......guess not this year. When he got home from school he had a completely different outfit...so I had him change real quick so I could get some pictures, he wasn't too happy with me (What is new?)

He was so tired and crabby when he got home, it was hilarious!!! As you can tell from the first picture!! HA.

Riley, I hope you have a fabulous year!! I know you will do amazing. We love you!








4 comments:

summer said...

He looks so grown up!

Alyssa said...

He looks so cute and grown up! You could've given me a shout out for the outfit!

grammy said...

Riley looks very handsome in his school clothes. My favorite, however, is his pouting one! Love it!

Alyssa said...

OMG, that pouting one is the best. I can't stop looking at it.