Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Saturday night fun!!






















Saturday night I took the boys to McDonald's in St. Peter for supper and to play in play land!! We had a blast. I told Chris we need to do that once a month, the kids had so much fun!! We were there for a couple hours, an hour of that was Keegan eating!! :) I noticed that they had to be three to play, but I figured with Riley's help, Keegan would do fine!!! The first time going up Keegan had a lot of trouble and there was a line forming behind him, so Riley just pulled him!! HA, it was cute!! After that Keegan did just fine by himself. Riley made five friends in those two short hours!! As we were leaving all of them were high fiving each other and saying goodbye using first names!! Who knew you could have so much fun at McDonald's!?!?












1 comment:

Alyssa said...

How fun! Gatta love the golden arches. ;) Keegs is starting to look more and more like Ri, I can't believe it!