Friday, October 9, 2009

Go Raiders!!!

This week was homecoming!! Who doesn't love homecoming??? Riley had a blast dressing up this week, we didn't do Monday because Riley was sick last Thursday and Friday so we weren't sure what the day was....it was crazy hair day!! Tuesday was nerd day....I worried over that one, I just wasn't sure how to dress Riley as a nerd, since I am pretty hip and cool...but then I thought back to high school and I remembered what my sisters looked like every morning so then it was pretty easy. I went to grab my camera and wouldn't you know...it wasn't working. Go figure. Welcome to my world. Wednesday was PJ day, man do I love that day. It cuts 15 minutes off our time in the morning!! Thursday was class color day, of course the 2nd graders had to be WHITE....agh, I was pretty sure he wouldn't come home that color!! And today was Raider day, I went and got blue hair color for Riley's hair and black paint to paint #12 (Shawn Murhpy) and #7 (Jordan Rudenick) on his cheeks, I went to get a picture and guess what..my camera worked!! But now of course I cant get it to download. So there will be pictures shortly!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Let's think back to your MCW button post! Enough said.