Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trouble maker!!















































So I know I have been horrible at posting latley!! I am making up by it with posting a lot of pictures!! Here are just a few of Keegan, our trouble maker...he is in to everything and if he knows he is not suppose to do it, he will look over at you to make sure you are looking before he pulls it off the shelf!! I got out the slip n slid a few times and the sprinkler for the boys..Keegan hates it when it is going, but as soon as you shut it off he is sitting in a puddle of water! I think I might go to Mankato tomorrow and look into buying him a little pool!! The picture of him looking out the window is something he does almost everyday when Riley gets home from school....he waits and looks out the window, and when he sees his brother walking up he gets really excited!!








No comments: