Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our 2nd grader!













Here are a few photos of Riley!! Tomorrow is his last day of 1st grade, hard to believe that he is going to be in 2nd grade already!! He is the smartest little boy ever! Riley may have his moments, but he really has a heart of gold and always wants to make sure everyone is happy! Chris walked into his room the other night and Riley was sitting there looking at his year book from preschool and was crying, when Chris asked him what was the matter he looked up at him with tears running down his face and said "Dad, it is just so sad. I am growing up too fast and getting so big" when Chris told me that, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I am so excited to be able to stay home with this summer! We have lots of trips planned!! He started baseball this summer already.... two days a week again in Mankato, every Tuesday and Thursday! He has had 3 weeks of practice and it is amazing how good all of those little boys are, completely different from last year! This year they actually have a pitcher and are not hitting off the Tee! Should be interesting.... But I have no doubt in my mind that he will be hitting a home run every time!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! That is soooo sweet....growing up so fast! What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

slip your tongue in her mouth and your hand in the front of her knickers, they LOVE getting the little p---y touched, the wife and I babysit 2 girls and every chance I get I have their little p---y's and get their hand in my undies to feel my hard on, can't wait to put it in them