Friday, June 12, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...

















Riley has started baseball!! YAY!!! He plays every Tuesday and Thursday in Mankato, so if you are ever in the area stop out and watch him play! He is AWESOME and loves to have fans!! After this week they throw away the Tee and have pitchers.... should be interesting, but Riley hits better off a pitcher then with the Tee, have I mentioned how awesome he plays..... you would be VERY impressed!! The picture of him holding the bat smiling at me?? Yeah, that was not an easy picture to get... and the only reason he is smiling is because I just got done threatening him that if he did not look at me and smile I would run out on the field!! I got a glare right before the smile :) And of course we can not go to a game without a bunch of snacks packed for Keegan!!




1 comment:

Alyssa said...

He looks so grown up! I can't wait to come and watch!