Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Snow!





Here was some pitures of Keegan when we had the first snowfall!! He LOVES being outdoors.....I can't wait to take him sledding! This morning when I went to drop Riley of at school I came back and walked in the door and he was in the entry way, he got really excited and said "MAMA, MAMA!!" and came crawling to me!! It broke my heart, my baby is getting to big to quick! Chris walked out the door and Keegan looked at the door and said "DADA" I think Keegan realizes now who is who!! We are teaching him Bye-Bye and he is getting really close to getting that one down too!! The only thing missing is teeth!!

2 comments:

christy bode said...

omg he can talk??? We are so not close to any words.

Anonymous said...

Talking? That is so fun, way to go Keegs! He is adorable in that snow!