Thursday, April 30, 2009

Keegan turns 1
















































Here are some pictures from Keegans birthday!! I don't have all of his pictures...or his first cake smashing. Very Sad. We took the boys to Chucky Cheese for their birthdays and got a hotel with a water park! We meet Chris family at Chucky Cheese......got all sorts of pictures of both boys opening their gifts, smashing the cake, riding a little horse...everything!! We left and realized that we didn't have the camera so I ran back there and it was GONE....I was digging through the garbage with crap all over my hands, bawling.... people where staring at me as I was looking through everything with tears running down my face :( Someone stole it. I had Keegans whole first year on that camera. I was heart broken, so was Chris. So that is why I don't have more pictures!! Chris did go out the next day and buy me another camera.... and I was thankful, but I will never get those pictures back.
So here are a few of the little man opening a few of this gifts and eating cupcakes!!! We made him spaghetti for supper...one of his favorites!!!







3 comments:

grammy said...

He got a School Bus! I think that's what his dad got for his 1st Birthday, too! Keegs, you are the cutest 1-year old ever!

Kari, RN said...

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about your camera! I got a tear in my eye thinking about how I would feel if that happened to me. I'm so sorry! Glad to hear you got a replacement, but we all understand about mourning all those pictures!

Besides that part, it looks like a fun birthday!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just in a diaper on my lap my hand slips in and rubs his little pee pee , LOVE feeling it go hard so I can jerk it