Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bad Blogger!

I am sorry for the lack in posts AGAIN! I am having some troubles downloading my pictures....and finding the batteries that were misplaced to get the camera to even turn on! Last Sunday we all jumped in the car and headed to the timberwolves game, it was the first game for Riley and Keegan! Riley was in heaven.... His new favorite, Kevin Love, gave Riley a 'fist pump' as we were standing nearly on the court, it might be one of the best moments in his life (so far) but the main reason we went to the game was to watch Rileys uncle (Chris brother) dance!! He dances after the first quarter for the beat squad...he was amazing and so talented! Sam was by far the star of the night!! I have tons of pictures of post from that day!!
This week is going to be a busy one...so excuse me now if I don't get to posting until next week!! Tomorrow we are leaving to head up to the cities to stay in a hotel for the boys birthdays!! Keegan turns 1 on Thursday and Riley turns 7 next Thursday....after a day of swimming we will head to Chucky-Cheese, the boys should have fun!!

No comments: