Monday, February 9, 2009

Double Digits







Today Keegan is 10 months old. I am having a tough time with this one, my baby is getting so big. I wish I could hang onto this age forever. I called to schdule his one year appointment the other day, when they answered I hung up....I just can't believe that we are at that point already. He is a little character though, and a trouble maker already! Keegan loves dancing, he shakes his little butt and it is the cutest thing ever! Whenever he hears any music he starts dancing, then he claps...so cute!
These pictures were just taken a couple days ago, and are some of my favorites of him! He is wearing my t-shirt from when I was little, it has held up well in the last 28 years...but it is one of my favorites "International Falls, The ice box of the nation" and he looked adorable in it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he is the cutest little guy ever--I just want to giggle looking at his pictures!

Alyssa said...

He is so darn cute!!! He is getting so big...I can't get over it. His hair looks a lot blonder too. What a stud!

Summer said...

He looks so old. I can't wait to see them.