Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Look at my teeth!!






These aren't the best pictures, but the only ones I could get with him smiling!! He looks like such a big boy with all of his teeth! He finally stopped witht he army crawling and is pretty much up on all fours and getting into anything!! He loves to get into the TV, he will crawl up to it and turn around right before he is about to touch it and look at you with his little smirk like "I know I am not suppose to be doing this" and then you tell his NO and he laughes at you!!! He goes in this Thursday for his 9 month checkup (even though he is almost 10 months!!) so I am sure I will post with his stats!!
Riley is doing well too, got his report card last week and it is no surpirse how well he is doing!! Keegan is going to have some tough shoes to follow. Riley is in his first play on Friday, I am SO EXCITED to go and see it!!! GO RILEY!!

4 comments:

christy bode said...

Ha, Connor does the SAME thing when you tell him no. Laughs. Not so funny...but hard not to smile.

Alyssa said...

I must admit I was a little sad when I saw the pics...Keegs is growing too fast :( But so darn cute. I can't believe Riley is ganna be in a play, I want to see it. Give the boys a hug!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Talan thinks No is funny as well. Also army crawling is so last week. We too are up on all fours and moving!

Anonymous said...

love to feel him lightly graze those up and down my hard c--k, LOVE being sucked by a baby