Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A hot dog nose and two eyes made out of grapes...












The boys and I took advantage of a nice winter day today and played outside and built a snowman!! It was very interesting....the eyes are made with grapes and the nose is a hotdog and his smile is some fritos! The snow wasn't as soft as I thought it was so it was a little hard to make the snowman!! Riley and I were building it and we turned to look at Keegan and he was facedown in the snow, I ran over there thinking he fell....well, he sat right up when I got there so I walked away to finish and turned around and there he was again, facedown. He would sit up and laugh, he must of liked that cold snow on his face, along with eating it. Towards the end of our adventure outside Keegan realized that after awhile, the cold hurt....so we finished up so Keegan could get inside and warm his little face and hands, Riley of course stayed out for another hour to play with some friends, he had enough 'MOM' time. I hope the weather can stay this nice for the rest of the winter!! Wishful thinking, I know!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice snowman guys. grandpa rapid rick