Monday, March 9, 2009

I am 11 months old!!

Aren't I so cute?? It is so fun to see all of the new things that Keegan learns everyday! He loves shaking his head NO at you......he walks behind things.....he likes taking his pants or socks off....he likes finding any new toy to hit Riley in the head with! He is eating whatever we eat, some of his favorites are hot dogs, peas, pizza, pasta and any kind of bread!
Chris really wants us to get his haircut, I say ABSOLUTELY NOT. Chris went as far as getting a scissors and trying to cut it himself, Riley and I put a stop to that! He has a couple curls in the back and I want it to get a little shaggy first!
I went and bought a bunch of formula the other day, it kind of mad me sad because it will probably be the last formula that we buy :( He has started drinking 2% milk too! What a big boy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no way is he 11 months already, he sure is cute. grandpa rapid

Alyssa said...

11 months!! I can NOT believe it! Love you keegs!

Anonymous said...

Our boys are growing up! I have to disagree.....I was am pretty damm happy about buying some of my last cans of formula today....but I know what you are saying..it doesn't seem possible that the boys are this big!