Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too long....

Aghh...I know it has been awhile since I have last posted and I am sorry for that. I went out on Saturday night and got yelled at by Nikki Thompson for not updating everyday, so Nikki this one is for you!! It is so nice to hear people tell me that they read my blog, I sometimes worry that I am blogging and no one reads it besides Chris and myself! So thank you Nikki!!! :):)
The boys are doing great. Riley has had some attitude lately, I am thinking it comes with his age...but all of a sudden Mom is not the coolest person on earth, in fact, I may be the last on the list! Dad is still high up there, but Chris loves to get down and wrestle with him....Riley and I try, but it hurts...Riley is a tough little guy and I am just a wimp I guess!!
Keegan is learning and experiences all sorts of new things. He isn't a big fan of his high chair anymore, and he doesn't seem to like baby food either. But what he does love to do is sit on the floor and to eat Corn puffs, string cheese, gerber puffs, potatoes, scrambled eggs, stove top stuffing, potatoe salad, macaroni salad....and the list goes on!! I told Chris today maybe we don't have to buy baby food anymore, Keegan wants the REAL stuff!!!
He is getting better and closer at crawling, he can't get up on all fours yet but he does the army crawl really well!! He laughs at about anything you do and can't keep his eyes off of his Dad or brother. I think about how quick these last 7 months went and am hoping the next 5 slow down, I don't think I am ready for my baby to grow up! And I am not ready to have a 7 and 1 year old......that makes me sound really old, doesn't it!?!?
I will post some pictures tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

grammy said...

Heather, I check every day for pics of the boys and your family! I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! LOVE IT!!! I am your blog stalker...It has been TOO long, so thanks for finally updating cause how else am I gonna know how the worlds cutest little men are doing?!? You are too funny... HA! :)

Tracy said...

I too check your blog daily, sign me up for the stalker course, I'm right there with you Nikki!!! :)

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes....we really need to get together! Talan is so much fun right now, as I am sure Keegs is too! I just never know when you are working.I would say that we should get together on Sunday, but I am going out Saturday and I am not sure how I will feel ;) Speeking of that..we are going out for dinner and then out in Kato and Nicollet. I know it is late notice, but if you want to join us, let me know. It is going to be Desirae, Nicki O, Sarah O, Shandra (maybe) and Bobbie P. No pressure, just let me know if you want to go. It should be fun. K..I promise to let you know when I have an night off so we can get these boys together to tear it up!

Anonymous said...

Heather, Heather, Heather...Where are the pics you promised 3 days ago?!?! Stalker here wants to look at some pics!!!!! You know I'm bored and need SOMETHING to do!! :) By the way~ Very GOOD to see you last weekend, I MISS YOU!! Let's do something soon! Maybe I could come to your house and look at pictures!!! HA!HA! Just had to heckle ya... :)

Alyssa said...

Where are new pictures???!!! I miss my little boys SO much and I need to see them! Let's get it together Heather! :)