Thursday, October 9, 2008

6 months!!

So I don't have any pictures to post right at the moment, but I will make sure I put some 6 month pictures on tomorrow! It is so hard to believe that Keegan is 6 months, time flies by so quickly! He is getting to be such a big boy, he says da-da now....pretty sure he doesn't know that he is actually saying it, but I do know that it sure makes his Daddy proud. He was trying so hard to crawl today, I put one of his toys in front of him....oh did he scream at me because I wouldn't just pick the toy up and give it to him, it took him awhile but he finally made it to the toy, such a mean mom I am!! Again, I will post pictures soon.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe our boys are growing so fast! Ahh! Any teeth yet?? None here but we are looking!

Anonymous said...

No teeth here either...I keep thinking we will get some too, but then I looked back at Rileys baby book and saw that he didn't get any until December...I am assuming that might be the same as Keegan!!