Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm a BIG boy now!!!






Here are a few pictures of our big boy, Keegan. This were taken on Sept. 9th, the day he turned 5 months!! It is so hard to believe he is that old already...before we know it he will be crawling all over!! I am so glad I have the opportunity to stay home with him everyday and watch him grow, it is amazing to watch him learn new things! So a BIG thank you to Chris too, for YOUR sleepless nights as well!! I was going through Rileys old clothes this morning and had to pull out all the 12 month clothes for Keegan....his 6-9 month clothing is getting a little snug :( He is in that in between stage right now......to bad they didn't make 10 month old clothes!!

3 comments:

alyssa said...

I am not kidding, I'm stealing him.

Anonymous said...

Awe man the 2 little studs in your life are absolutely adoreable! Riley looks like such a little man! Keegan I just wanna squeeze him! Can they get any cuter? Love your site!! :)

grammy said...

Too.Darn.Cute!